The Journal of Forest and Livelihood would like to invite interested researchers, scholars to submit their manuscripts for the upcoming issue. As an attempt to stimulate research and scholarly debate around natural resources, we invite articles that contribute/address the following one or multiple issues.
1. Community-based forest management in the changing context
2. Sustainable Forest Management: Challenges and opportunities
3. Sustainable agriculture, policy, and institutions
4. Climate change, response measures, climate governance, and financing
5. COVID-19 and its impact on agriculture, forest, and biodiversity
6. Gender and social equity in natural resource governance
7. Biodiversity and protected area management
8. Federalism and forest governance 9. REDD +, carbon trade, and PES
10. Role of civil society organizations for accountability effectiveness
Manuscripts should be submitted via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for full manuscript submission is 30 May 2021. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published online. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited.